Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TODAY IN THE PLEASURES OF THE SPRING TIME:

Today was the first day I've had that was filled with iced coffees, which is better then normal coffee in three ways:

1) You get to use a straw.
2) You get to fill the empty cup with water and drink "coffee-water".
3) You get to chew on the ice at the end.

Chewing ice is very bad for you, yes. We all know. BUT there is nothing, and I will repeat, NOTHING more fun then answering your co-workers question about certain PO number with a mouth full of ice. Today I have spurted the following gems:

1) Ogg onnt owe air ahh opooof gniss.
2) I oot hha emaai acck ooom im, i orwars eg a ooo.
3) ell, ooo odden't aass ee weessions een I amm ewing oogn ieys!!! iii oot eeh oon ith a obleem!!!

Thus guaranteeing that no one will ever ask me a single thing any more ever this summer.

Success!!!!!

1 comment:

Shatraw said...

today is free iced coffee day at dunkin donuts.


it's also free southern chicken sandwich day at McD's (with purchase of a medium or large drink).



fun.