Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TODAY IN THE HORROR OF MACY'S AT CHRISTMAS TIME:


The tiny mistake of exiting out of a different part of the 34th St. station today caused me to walk across the front of Macy's with it's new seasonal display. Now, I admit, I didn't actually look directly at the windows, for fear of blindness, but what flashes I did notice reminded me of a fever induced dream I had one as a child. Everything thing is spinning, spinning, rotating, flashing, and barking out HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS! YOU BASTARDS!!! The volume was turned up to the point that my left eye began to twitch violently and my face to convulse. Any one walking towards me probably would have thought I was having a seizure. And I was....a seizure of hate.

Go check it out!!

Also the spoon I got for my yogurt is sharp. SHARP! Why Santa Claus? Why?

1 comment:

Shatraw said...

santa is punishing you for your lack of holiday zeal, scroogey mcgrinch.