Saturday, July 28, 2007

TODAY IN 6:03AM:

I have been at the UCB theatre since 2am this morning. As I am not a night person, still being awake at this time was no easy fete. Here is how to do it:

1) get off work at 4pm
2) go to Astoria, take ONE tylonel PM
3) toss and turn for 40 min, decide you can't sleep, get up and eat some pastries your roommate left in the fridge as well as a boca burger deciding "hey, I've gone with no sleep before! I can do it at the Del Close Marathon from 2am-10am!"
4)6pm get back in bed and read "Dry" by Augusten Bourroughs.
5)6:10pm suddenly fall in to a deep sleep.
6)wake up with alarm at 8:25pm after a dream about an airplane and motorcylces crashing into your roof.
7) The Tylonel PM has made you stoned out of your mind.
8) 9pm ride the train to Greenpoint.
9) 10pm break down and cry infront of your friend about how "no one will ever get close to me because I am so overwhleming!"
10) 10:45pm eat a steak sandwich and tator tots.
11) Pass out suddenly
12) 1am awake with alarm (and alarm clock)
13) 1:15am-1:45am ride on back of bike to UCB theatre.
14) Commence internship.

Only 3 hours and 45 minutes to go!

No comments: