Sunday, April 01, 2012


TODAY IN FRATTERS EP 3 & 4

As you can see I am far too busy making no-budget, dumb, ill-rehearsed web shows with my writing partner Alex Kane to blog about anything, for example:

- How when it rains no one picks up their dog's poop. I do.
- How Gus almost killed a pigeon for the third time. 
- How I am unsure whether my house plants need new dirt every so often.
- Whether or not I should get my future baby pacifiers because I never used them and there for assume that he won't either. 

Fuck those topics! Here are episodes 3 and 4 of FRATTERS!!!



These shows are such a work of art that no one will watch them and walk away feeling all right about it. Especially you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I don't feel right about it. You were in Minneapolis for a conference and you didn't phone? For shame. And after all I did to hide evidence of the Incident.