Monday, June 20, 2011

TODAY IN CURSES!

I have still not beaten any of the games I set out to beat last week to make way for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I did log about 15 hours in Pokémon White Version which is freaking great. But then my friend Josh dropped off his PS3 for the summer and I got some loaner games from friends. Plus, I've been a little button pushy with the new Nintendo eShop So now my games list looks like this:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns (2 boards away)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (1 boss fight away)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (50% done)
- Pokémon White Version (31 hours, 78 Pokémon, 6 gym badges)
- Chrono Trigger (10- 20 hours away)
- Super Mario Land (1 boss fight away)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (first dungeon)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (not started yet)
- Katamari Forever (30% done)
- Red Dead Redemption (not started yet)

It's like a dream come true and yet so totally overwhelming I don't know where to begin. Obviously I need to knock out DKCR and KEY by just sitting down and doing it. The rest? Well, it's gonna be a great summer. 


No comments: