Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TODAY IN MY REVIEWS OF THE ADULT SWIM LINE UP WATCHED MOSTLY WHILE I WAS ON HOLD WITH JET BLUE:

Metalocalypse:
This show looks amazing. I think its about an angry Heavy Metal group. They are really intense and hilarious. One of them is on a game show and now appears to be famous. The show ends with a hard metal song and then I think the Earth explodes. Works for me.

-----hold music! did you know that Jet Blue travels to 50 destinations world wide?---

Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet:
Every performer on this show is amazing, why does it seem to be so weak? OK a pirate ship...thats cool I gues....Brett Gellman! Wait, is that how you say his name or am I transposing two UCB performers? God this show should be amazing and it ISN'T! I think. What the hell!!!

-----hold music! Thank you for not flying!------------

Venture Brothers:
Hmmm. Seems kind of like another all skate with all the characters I already know too much about. At least we got a week off from the Monarch. I hate back story in cartoons....oh god, does that make me shallow? Fuck! Fuck! At least Brock has some lines this time. WAIT A SECOND that isn't Steven Colbert! GOD are the Venture Brothers even IN this anymore? I miss season one.

-----hold music. Jet Blue offers terra chips and a variety of other snacks! Thanks for waiting!-----

Tim and Eric- Awesome Show Great Job:
YES! I love this! Old guy remix with the Great Job! Woo Hoo! Tiny Tigers! That Rules. Oh, and Dr. Steve Brule is back...eh not the best cameo but, Tiny Tigers!! This is the best show on TV! Who needs context! Tiny Tigers! Right? Am I right?


----hold music. Hello can I help you?
Phaea: Oh hey, can I change to an earlier flight tomorrow?
Jet Blue: No.
Phaea: Goddamn it.

No comments: