TODAY IN MY NEW FAVORITE NOUN:
(especially because last night I thought I invented it)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glory hole may refer to:
* Glory hole (mining), a type of mine
* Glory hole (petroleum production), an excavation to protect underwater wellheads from icebergs
* Glory hole (sexual), a hole in a wall used for sexual purposes
* "Glory Hole", a song by French singer Benjamin Biolay from his 2003 album Négatif
* A trench in trench warfare
* A colloquial term for any small room or cupboard, usually containing odds and ends
* A glassblowing term for an opening in a furnace, or a stand alone furnace, which is used to reheat the molten glass as it is formed
* Spillway in which a cement funnel is used to drain excess water over a certain level from a reservoir, usually behind a dam
* A small compartment fore or aft of the main engine room in a ship, usually contains access to steering or output shaft gear.
* A fictional Theme park in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that is often advertised on the radio. The name is taken from the sexual meaning of "glory hole."
What a noun!!
Also, today in my least favorite fruit in a granola and fruit bowl: